In order to provide our customers, potential customers or just enquirer with our services, we collect, use and otherwise process certain personal data.
For the purposes of the GDPR we are the “data controller” of all personal information that we collect, use and otherwise process.
What information does our company collect about our customers?
Details about our customers: Name, email address, address, telephone number.
Interactions with us: the customers inquiries, comments, complaints and exchange of emails.
What information does our company collect from job applicants?
In case of individuals that apply for a job at our company, their Curriculum Vitae, their work history, educational details and the role they are applying for.
How does our company collect individuals’ personal data?
- When a customer contacts our company via email, call centers and post.
- When a customer makes a complaint via third party.
- When an individual applies for a job in our company via email or post.
When does our company need to collect an individual’s sensitive information?
When it is about an employee’s health (in cases of applying for a sick leave and/or maternity leave)
For what purposes our company uses the personal data that it collects?
- For proceeding with an order of a product
- For shipping of products ordered by our customers
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To send our customers service communication and support services
- To process an individual’s job application
On what grounds our company processes the personal data collected
- For the performance of our company’s contract with our customers and the provisions of our company’s services to our customers.
- To comply with legal obligations that our company has.
- With our customer’s or an individual’s consent.
- For establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- For reasons of substantial public interest.
With whom does our company share our customer’s information with?
- Third parties that our company works with in order to legitimate conduct our business.
- Court or advisors or auditors.
- Third parties which are successors of our company’s business.
Individuals Rights regarding their personal data collected, used, processed by our company in the conduct of our company’s business.
Individuals have rights in respect with the personal data our company holds. Those rights are:
- The right to be informed of what data we hold and how we use it.
- The right to require access to the personal data our company holds.
- The right to receive a copy of any personal data our company holds.
- The right to request that our company corrects or rectifies any personal data it holds which are incorrect or out of date.
- The right to ask our company to cease using the personal data that it holds, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw consent that an individual provided to our company to use their personal data.
- The right to object to our company using an individual’s information on the basis of the company’s legitimate interests.
- The right to ask the company to limit or stop processing or delete personal data it holds in certain circumstances.
The above rights can be exercised by contacting our company either by email or post. Our company reserves the right to ask further clarifications in order to make sure that no personal data is misused by individuals who have no authority.
How long does our company hold personal data of individuals?
Our company uses, processes and keeps individuals’ personal data collected for as long as it is necessary for our company to comply with legal obligations, for as long as our company reasonably require for our company’s legitimate interest, for as long as it is reasonably vital to enable our company to provide its customers the services requested by them.
The interest of our company’s business in conducting and managing our business to enable our company to give our customers the best service. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on our customers (both positive and negative) and their rights before we process their personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use our customers’ personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on them (unless we have their consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Our company is committed to ensuring that the personal data of individuals collected is secured. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, our company have set in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect.
Competitions on our Facebook or Instagram accounts
From the people who take part in our company’s competitions on our Facebook or Instagram accounts, we only collect the name as it appears on their account on the said networking sites.
Upon completion of each competition, our company will post on its accounts the name of each winner for 2 years.
Then, a member of our company will communicate with the person who has won in order to ask for the phone number and address so that we will be able to deliver the prize, and also to request, if the person agrees, for explicit consent to get photographed upon the receiving of the prize. The said photo will be posted on our company’s Facebook and or Instagram account for 2 years.
In case that a person who has won does not wish to be photographed while receiving the prize, this will not affect that person’s rights for receiving the prize won.
The personal data posted by each Facebook and or Instagram user to his or her personal account, which may come to the attention of the company or other Facebook or Instagram users following the company’s account on these networking sites, are the responsibility of the user who has posted them so are their publication, storage and processing.
Right to lodge a complaint
If a customer has any concerns or complains regarding the way in which our company processes personal data collected, or any requests or queries concerning personal data that our company holds please contact us at: [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website and/or by contacting you by email.